Reputable Florida Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Personal Injury, Real Estate Law, Contract Law, and Probate, including Wills and Trusts
Committed advocates provide sound counsel to clients in the Milton area
Lindsay & Andrews is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Personal Injury, Real Estate Law, Contract Law and Probate, including Wills and Trusts. Based in Milton, Florida, we are familiar with the courts of the Pensacola Metro Area, as well as throughout all of Northwest Florida. Our attorneys have the necessary skills to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Knowledgeable attorneys handle multiple areas of the law
Lindsay & Andrews has a thorough understanding of Florida law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- For your business to succeed, it is essential that you are represented by a knowledgeable contract law attorney. We can guide you through the negotiation, drafting and review of contracts. We also handle breach of contract cases.
- When you need to seek medical treatment, you are putting your trust in your doctor and the other medical staff. If that trust is broken and their negligence results in your injury, you have the right to seek compensation. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to helping you with your medical malpractice case.
- Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed among heirs of your choice, as well as who should care for your minor children. We draft wills that are clear, secure and legally enforceable.
- Our experienced attorneys guide estate executors and administrators through the process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and distributing assets of the estate.
- As a business owner, it is likely that you will encounter a dispute with a client or a contractor. Our experienced attorneys use alternative dispute resolution and litigation to help businesses resolve disputes. With the help of an assertive business litigation attorney, you can secure the future of your company.
- Whether you were exposed to toxic substances at work or through contamination in your local environment, this exposure can result in disease or injury. Our toxic tort attorneys investigate cases of toxic exposure on your behalf, and we help get fair compensation for your injuries.
The unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating, especially when their death was caused by another's reckless behavior. We believe that the negligent parties need to be held responsible for their careless actions. Our experienced wrongful death attorneys are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.
When you retain the services of Lindsay & Andrews, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Florida law firm today
Lindsay & Andrews sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our office is conveniently located in Milton. Call our firm at 850-623-3200 to arrange your For Some Cases consultation or contact the firm online.