Some examples of our common practice areas include:
- Contract Creation and Review: Life is full of contracts. Make sure you have a knowledgeable contract law attorney on your side who can help make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Intellectual Property - Copyrights and Trademarks: When you operate a business, your brand is a reflection of that business. You want to make sure that brand and image is protected and you want to ensure that it remains solely yours. An experienced copyright and trademark attorney is key to making sure you can use and grow that brand or image smoothly and with no interference from others.
- Medical Malpractice: When you need to seek medical treatment, you are putting your trust in your doctor and the other medical staff. If that trust is broken and their negligence results in your injury, you have the right to seek compensation. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to helping you with your medical malpractice case.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side.
- Probate: Our experienced attorneys guide estate executors and administrators through the probate process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting, and distributing assets of the estate.
- Real Estate: Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards and commissions.
- Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney: A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed among heirs of your choice, as well as who should care for your minor children. We draft wills that are clear, secure and legally enforceable. We also can handle the creation of a trust if it is determined that one is needed. A Power of Attorney gives direction on who can handle your affairs if you become incapable of doing so. This is a highly personal matter that you want to make sure is handled by someone you trust and we can help guide you through the process and set up all needed documents.
- Wrongful Death: The unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating, especially when their death was caused by another's reckless behavior. We believe that the negligent parties need to be held responsible for their careless actions. Our experienced wrongful death attorneys are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.